(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for the business.
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 coders (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that Corporate Bank support are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by 'horizontals' such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
* Understand the business demand in the context of the problem statement & business requirements requested.
* Work with business customers on functional and non-functional requirements
* Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
* Define a modern, scalable, resilient and sustainable technology solution for payment processing across dozens of markets globally
* Perform technical analysis and design
* Document design decisions, components, APIs and keep the knowledge base
* Participating and contributing to design and code reviews
* Develop the code and provide hands on engineering expertise to the development teams
* Build test automation of new and existing functionality and partner with the QA team to ensure that quality metrics of the product meet the non-functional requirements
* When product and architecture experience gained, mentor and direct more junior developer
* IT, Computer Science courses required
* Experience and knowledge of programming technologies and tools (Java, Kotlin, Spring, Swagger/OpenAPI, Maven, etc)
* Big Data stores, persistence, caching (Elastic Search
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|