(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Technology, Data and Innovation
Technology plays a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s transformation. To ensure we will deploy technology and digital solutions in a substantially more comprehensive manner across the bank, Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) has been established as one technology division for the bank, driving an integrated IT, data, and security agenda across the bank. The function is responsible for implementing the bank's technology strategy focused on strengthening engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, reducing administrative overheads, de-coupling assets within our IT estate for faster, cheaper deployment, as well as modernizing the bank's IT infrastructure with long-term investments and benefiting from cloud computing.
Are you excited by technology? Do you enjoy being part of team who are delivering the latest innovation? Do you have experience delivering service orchestration in a networks environment? If so, we're looking for someone like you to help us deliver our vision for network automation services.
You'll be working in the Network Services Automation team in one of our global locations. We are a new team with seriously big ambitions. We're responsible for the success of networks automation which will allow faster time to market, reduce operational costs and increase productivity.
* Excellent understanding of Agile or DevOps methodologies
* Experience working with backend developers to create APIs
* Experience of Agile project delivery methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban would be advantageous
* Able to work through obstacles and focus on your deliverables
* An excellent communicator, able to write and speak well in English, but also to explain complex technical issues and solutions
* Collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
* The type of person who can visualize the big picture, whilst paying attention to the detail
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|