Systems Test Engineer intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to
support Test & Verification with process improvement through digital platform, processes and automation. Perform continuous improvement to test system to ensure efficient operations.
You are responsible for
* Explore different types of sensor to be adapted into product test setup to extend system automation.
* Improves video processing algorithm to strengthen the learning process of user's behavior when using the product.
* Explore new test methodologies using "raspberry pi" for mass deployment on product test setup.
* Improves IoT activities that connects test system via the network with remote control ability.
You are a part of
A highly vibrant technical testing team who strives in innovating new test setups, methods, in order to improve quality of testing and thru-put time. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverable, way of working and yourself.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently pursuing a relevant engineering discipline
* Knows PLC programming, Python (or C or C++)
* Competency in automation system
* Good analytical & problem solving skills
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Ability to work independently or in a team, positive attitude and willing to learn
* Able to commit fully from July to December 2021
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding internship experience. Opportunities to working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|