(COMPANY NAME) CU: DGS
Location: Role: Singapore
Background Check: All employment offers to join (COMPANY NAME) are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
At (COMPANY NAME), you can be a game changer! Because working here isn't just a deal. It's a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society┤s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be 'the person that did that.' We've never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world
We are looking for an Integration Engineer -intern to join us in Singapore. You will be responsible to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work will include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
* You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
* Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
* Execute product configuration
* Execute integration and migration work
* Prepare system test, module test and accept test
* You will work to identify and drive improvements
* Post project activities
* E2e technical understanding
* Execute test
* Scripting & coding
* Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
To be successful in the role you must have
* Education: Recent Graduate of 2020 or Currently pursuing bachelor's degree in engineering IT/ Telecom / Electronics / computer Science.
* Min years of experience: 0- 1
* Duration - 6 Months - 12 months ( Full time)
* Applying expertise & technology
* Analytical learning and researching skills
* Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
* You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
* Willingness to learn new technologies.
What┤s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. (COMPANY NAME) is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer outstanding career development, benefits and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work« Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work« Institute's methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining excellent workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. (COMPANY NAME) Singapore has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020!
What happens once you apply?
* What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
* For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
* For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
* (COMPANY NAME) is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
* Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|