* Provide first level support and control to trading and sales desks.
* Deal validation between FO input against external sources
* Monitoring irregular transactions, late booking or lately amended or cancelled trades without justification
* Fixing of NDF, CMS, NDIRS, NDSwap
* Monitoring the feeding of electronic executed trades for fail trade
* Assist in trade life cycle event management such as exercise, fixing, expiry, novation, early termination and etc.
* Assist in queries and issues raised by business partners (FO, BO, Accounting team and etc)
* Assist in amendment or cancellation of booking when it's required
* End of Day reconciliation between FO blotter and system input
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
* Tertiary education in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* Confident and fluent in English
* Any relevant internships would be well regarded
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified