class="detail-content collapse show">
About the role
Internship vacancy: Open from Feb 2021 onwards. Minimum internship duration of 3 full months. Full-time or part-time (i.e. 4-6 hours per day, 5 days a week) internships can be arranged.
Application Requirements: Please indicate your commitment (i.e. the number of working days per week) as well as your intended start and end dates when you apply for this internship.
Do you have a customer-oriented mission to serve? Do you like being at the front line and being the ambassador of the company? Does conversing with and helping others energize you? Are you a quick learner with exceptional remarkable skills and astute intuition? Does (COMPANY NAME)'s mission to redefine investing and empower our customers to build their long-term wealth resonate with you? WE WANT YOU.
We are looking for eloquent and dedicated Client Engagement Interns to join our team, to play a key role in shaping our customers' experience with (COMPANY NAME).
You believe that happy customers are crucial to a business' success, and want to create a wonderful experience for each of (COMPANY NAME)'s customers. Being quick-witted, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues should be second nature to you. You will look for ways to constantly improve processes.
* Explain complex transactional and investment principles clearly, aiding customers to see the benefits of our products.
* Providing adequate and effective support by diligently investigating the problems and assuring customers with comprehensive solutions.
* Providing top-notch service to retail, premium, and high-net-worth individuals (HNWI).
* Responsible for preparing slide decks and managing different client portfolios.
* Competent in providing regular market updates and keeping up with the latest economic trends.
* Find innovative ways to continuously improve existing processes and customer experience.
* Act as the internal voice of the customer, offering insights to the Product and Investment teams to build a better product.
* Ability to facilitate open and direct communication when working with multiple teams to find rapid resolutions.
* Assist with the planning and execution of (COMPANY NAME) Academy events.
* Currently pursuing a degree with relevant business discipline, e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Management, Communications.
* Exceptional communication skills in English and Malay/Chinese.
* Good knowledge of financial products.
* Enjoys and able to build rapport with customers and colleagues.
* Being able to think on your feet and express your thoughts succinctly.
* Able to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations.
* Interest in developing expertise in finance and personal investing.
* Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills; able to juggle multiple priorities.
* Tenacious problem-solving mindset with strong follow-through and ownership.
* Technically savvy, specifically the ability to navigate multiple complex systems simultaneously to respond to customer inquiries.
* True team mentality committed to learning from and teaching others.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and improve upon processes.
* Passion for our customer-oriented mission and the ability to articulate it!
* Ability to learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with limited guidance.
* Having a keen eye and interest in financial modeling, analytics or accounting would be good to have.
Apply for this position
What We Do
(COMPANY NAME) is the faster way to reach your financial goals. As a digital wealth management platform, we design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.
The company was founded in Singapore in 2016 with the ambition of expanding to other fast-growing Asia Pacific markets since 2018.
(COMPANY NAME) is led by its three founders, Michele Ferrario, former CEO of ZALORA Group; Freddy Lim, former Global Head of Derivatives Strategy of Nomura; and Nino Ulsamer, founder of several technology companies around the world.
Why We Do
We deliver sophisticated, personalized advice at a fraction of the cost of existing, basic solutions. Our advanced technology enables us to deliver to each investor a sophisticated investment strategy that was once only available to institutions and high net-worth individuals.
Traditional investment products charge between 1.25% and 5% in annual fees. At 0.2% to 0.8% in annual management fees, (COMPANY NAME) offers a convenient, digital user experience with personalised portfolios with no minimum balance, no restrictions for withdrawals, and real-person customer service. We encourage individuals of all net worths with portfolios of any size to build their wealth.
Who We Are
Supported by prominent advisors, the (COMPANY NAME) team is committed to providing investment advice and customer experience of the highest quality. Our team is made up of top-tier developers, designers, fund managers, creatives, and managers with diverse backgrounds from all over the world - currently representing Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.
In July 2020, (COMPANY NAME) raised US$16 million through a Series C round led by Square Peg, the largest venture capital fund in Australia. Burda Principal Investments, the growth capital arm of German media and tech company Hubert Burda Media, as well as existing investor Eight Roads Ventures, the global investment firm backed by Fidelity, both also participated in the round.
We write our own rules, and do whatever it takes to build a substantial, meaningful product and service. We work hard, don't cut corners, and love bonding over (lots of) food.
With regards to our culture, we want (COMPANY NAME) to (i) have a rewarding, diverse, radically candid and cooperative growth environment; (ii) where people work hard, take responsibilities and grow as individuals and as a team; (iii) embrace an open-minded meritocracy, and (iv) are ethical and compliant.
Apply for this position