(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Technology Infrastructure
Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is responsible for the Bank's IT infrastructure spanning the following product towers - Networks, Application Infrastructure, Storage, Database, Data Centres and End User.
The Trainee will work with highly skilled, highly motivated operations & engineering teams using Agile methodologies based on Scrum or Kanban. The work environment is to achieve the highest quality product in the most efficient amount of time.
Working within the greater Storage Services Organisation within (COMPANY NAME) where they will help develop new business process models as well as expand and support existing analysis models. Conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems. The Trainee will help present complicated data analysis in structured rational format, using data analytic to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations to senior executives and stakeholders. Learning new technologies and concepts based on the data streams under analysis, including cloud technologies and also learn about and research new technologies that the trainee will bring to the team to better our offerings. The Trainee will gain a good understanding of storage, backup, cloud and DR fundamentals of DellEMC, Netapp, Cisco, HP and IBM products.
* Trainee will help the team improve on their journey towards continuous delivery, which includes technical practices including continuous integration, continuous deployment and designing the business models for quick release.
* Trainee will help in establishing and maintaining close, collaborative working relationships with and between Agile team members and stakeholders to provide transparency and create accountability.
* Trainee will provide relevant and needed updates to stakeholders and management as needed
* Trainee will work as a Business Analyst and should be able to analyse all the aspects of business right from BAU Support, Datacentre implementations, DR testing reports, hardware and software performance management reports, Storage Capacity management, vendor management; working independently and successfully delivering solutions on aggressive schedules.
* Trainee will work in ambiguity and iterating to a solution to estimate and solve basic business problems without explicit direction.
* Trainee will be creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve business processes.
* Trainee will participate in a follow-the-sun model for 24x7 support of services on a rotating basis
* Excellent communication, collaboration, leadership and conflict resolution skills
* Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
* Analytical and problem solving capability and ability to independently identify issues, grasp new concepts and provide insights.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Highly organised with ability to prioritise multiple deliverables.
* Excellent communication and documentation / presentation skills.
* Self-motivated and flexibility to work autonomously coupled with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix / global organisations.
* Familiarity with PPM tools such as Clarity is beneficial.
* Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|