(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Corporate Bank & Investment Banking Operations
Corporate Bank & Investment Banking Operations delivers operational services to Corporate Bank and Investment Bank clients globally. The team develops the operational strategy for the each of the product areas, provides change execution and delivers capability to the businesses and their infrastructure partners.
* Responsibilities include trade validation and amendments, lifecycle events and being the primary point of contact for Front Office
* Daily duties may also include reconciliations, performing control processes and resolving settlement and transactional queries
* Participating in key "Change the Bank" (CTB) initiatives for the team that may involve automation and complexity reduction
* Producing MIS and control reporting on behalf of the COO function
* Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
* Candidate are required to be highly motivated with excellent writing and analytical skills
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree. Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|