Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* As part of the business analyst role, work closely with the development teams to gather business requirement, scope, prepare and deliver business cases.
* Assist the teams to define and build new co-innovation business models leveraging design thinking techniques.
* Lead writing articles and blogs to showcase team success stories and updates
* Assist in the planning and coordination of meetings, follow-up of action items and key issues
* Support development team with quality assurance related activities
* Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
* Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
* Participate in additional activities such as operations support and reporting, supporting marketing efforts and building customer engagement, and driving demand generation.
* The duration of the internship is 6 months full-time
* Internship Duration: August 2021- January 2022
* Candidate must be currently enrolled in a tertiary Institution or University, which is applicable to the position.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and in presentations; as well as the ability to fluently communicate verbally
* Basic understanding and, preferably, hands-on experience in understanding the business scenarios and market demands in the IT industry, and how new technology can disrupt and enable new business growth
* Able to gather the business requirements of the customer
* Able to translate business or customer requirements to actionable development requirements.
* Perform: Quantitative and/or Qualitative Market Analysis, Intra-Company Business Analysis, industry analysis
* Excellent organization skills with a proactive mindset, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
* Rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and think outside the box
* Foundational knowledge and understanding of Agile Scrum
* Strong desire to interact with and learn from senior members of the team
* Proven interest in technology through education, hobbies, self-projects, or other extracurriculars
* Prior experience or formal training in Project Management/Agile Scrum is a major asset
* Flexibility in working with different time zones
To be considered for this internship, your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a CV, copies of your obtained degrees and certifications.
(COMPANY NAME) treasures its employees and is voted as one of the top companies to work for in Singapore. Our interns get to enjoy many benefits offered within the company.
"At (COMPANY NAME), you can impact the way business is run."
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Finance, Entry Level, Technology
|Posted on:||04 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|