Note - This will be a 6-month internship program based in Singapore, and you must already have the documents to be able to legally work in Singapore.
Something about us...
(COMPANY NAME) is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry's most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on (COMPANY NAME) as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
We're looking for a data analyst intern to join the Data team in (COMPANY NAME) to work on data analysis and related projects in (COMPANY NAME) which may include but are not limited to ETL (Extract, Transform or Load), data cleaning, and generating product & business insights with creative data analysis.
* You will work on the Marketing Insights Team
* The scope of data projects or tasks you may be involved in include but are not limited to:
* Internalize and structure data related requirements and inquiries into data analysis and reporting solutions that are customizable, scalable, and robust
* Conceptualize, write and maintain data ETL scripts to generate custom insights and analysis
* Perform data cleaning and vertical categorization at scale to create custom categories for a group of apps, data dictionary improvements and other data integrity checks
* Participate in creative data analysis and reporting (either descriptive or predictive)
* Communication and presentation of key insights to business or product stakeholders to aid decision making
You should recognize yourself in the following…
* Strong SQL, R Scripting (or Python) and general Web Development knowledge is preferred - should be able to confidently query data from a data warehouse, call APIs etc.
* Strong statistics knowledge is preferred - understanding of basic statistical concepts like and ability to chart and visualize findings using tools like Tableau, Excel and R Studio or Python will help aid robust data analysis.
* Understanding of data integrity and the importance of clean data to robust analysis.
* Good communication skills to understand business requirements and interface with business stakeholders where needed.
* Native in English, plus ability to read at least one other language (Mandarin, Japanese or Korean preferred), bonus points for multiple languages!
What we offer…
* Internship compensation
* Detailed on-job training from line manager
* Fast-paced, international SaaS environment
* An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
* Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
* Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of (COMPANY NAME), and (COMPANY NAME) will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. (COMPANY NAME) values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Chinese, Japanese|