Office Location: (COMPANY NAME) Asia House
Hiring Manager: eCommerce Key Account Manager
Preferred Period of Internship Required: June 2022 - December 2022
Preferred School/Course of Intern: Preferably Undergraduate Business students with Marketing background
We are looking for interns to support the Consumer Health business area to drive the Digital Commerce efforts of our products here in Singapore. The intern will be partnering with internal stakeholders such as eCommerce, Trade Marketing, Brand, Supply Chain teams and external partners like agencies, e-distributor, platforms (Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10, RedMart, Amazon, Food Panda etc.) to drive the prospecting and re-marketing of our brands and products.
You will be required to support and assist eCommerce Key Account Manager in the activities in relation to a strategic product portfolio:
* Work with e-distributor and agencies to manage (COMPANY NAME) Online Shops and product listings
* Work with Brand, Trade Marketing and e-Distributor to plan, conceptualise and execute digital campaigns and promotions based on the eCommerce and Marketing Calendars.
* Work with e-distributor and agencies to manage and track spend across offline and online channels
* Work with Brand and agencies to plan, conceptualise, and execute performance marketing initiatives such as Facebook Collaborative Ads, Google Ads, Search etc.
Launch and New Product activation
* Partner with agencies and internal stakeholders / teams to activate new launch products or campaigns
* Distribution, Availability, Assortment, Product and Price Mix strategy
* Online exclusive launches partnership with the Brand and Platforms
* Data collection and presentation based on available Digital Commerce metrics such as Conversion Rate % (CR %), Gross Merchandise Value (GMV), Average Basket Size (ABS), Click Through Rate (CTR %), Page views, Visitors etc.
* Develop and improve effective system to track eCommerce KPIs, GMV, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), and Gross-to-Net ratio (G2N)
* Post-promotion analysis and insights generation
* Work with partner agencies to drive and accelerate Digital Commerce in Singapore market
* Brand and Product Tool Kit Localisation and Adaptation
* Partnering with eCommerce and brand team to build and drive online sales capabilities and execution focusing on FCP (Findability, Conversion and Performance) framework especially on online sales fundamentals in all online platforms with regular store checks via mobile app or desktop.
* A+ Content development
* Optimised Product Title and Description
* Optimised Hero Images
* Search and Media
You will be able to:
* Understand what marketing in the fast-moving consumer health area is like and experience the day-to-day operations in marketing and running of the business.
* Materializing implementation of business strategies on paper into a real competitive market by being part of content and communications development in materials and activities.
* Develop business acumen skill sets through understanding the strategies applied in a competitive environment.
* Stakeholder Management - Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organization including sales, marketing and medical, and also external stakeholders such as vendors etc.
* Business Management Skills - Gain understanding on how to market a product in an ethical environment.
* Project Management Skills - Coordination and facilitation of different crucial elements of a business plan execution.
* Discover individual's strengths, interest and suitability for the commercial arena
(COMPANY NAME) IDEAL FIT:
We are looking for someone:
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Positive attitude with a keen interest to learn.
* Ethically grounded due to the nature of information that you will be in contact with.
* Able to work both individually and as a team player.
* Deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work.
Apply by 6 February 2022
Prior to shortlisting, we will be dropping you a call to ask for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
At (COMPANY NAME) we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We strive to make our recruitment process free of bias of any kind and aim to create an inclusive workplace at (COMPANY NAME). If you require any assistance, either to attend an interview or during the course of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we're on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We're doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year - over a billion and a half of them - and it goes beyond products. It's about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we're uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|