College Intern - Human Resource (3 Months)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At (COMPANY NAME), the future is yours to create!
The Role is to Intern with (COMPANY NAME) Singapore HR team. You will partner with our HR team and business leaders to help drive employee engagement. This role will report to the Head of HR for (COMPANY NAME) Singapore and will work closely with the HR Partners and senior leaders within the business.
Sustainability Education Campaign
* Will work on running a campaign at Greater Asia on Sustainability for all employees (excluding sales). The project would require to be gamified, to garner interest from our employees to participate and undergo the training. Secondly, work with worldwide team to have this training included as part of New Employee Orientation sessions.
Virtual Learning Festival
* Will work on running a virtual learning festival to bring more awareness on importance of skills upgrading and the training opportunities available.
* Work with external and internal stakeholders on this pilot program from planning to execution of the event.
* Create a one stop repository of resources on Sharepoint related to external government funding programs as well as tertiary institutions' adult learning program for employee's development.
* Running a campaign for Singapore on (COMPANY NAME) Learning platform/Degreed to increase the employees' awareness and participation.
* Work with global People Development Team to understand the measurement and support global/local metrics.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
* College student with an interest or some experience working in Human Resources with an interest in Sustainability efforts.
* Detail-oriented, extremely organized with the ability to multi-task and follow-up in a fast-paced, deadline environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity dealing with confidential information.
* Extensive computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office(excel), SharePoint.
(COMPANY NAME) is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Singapore)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|