Ligne de métierInternal Firm Services
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Spécialisation IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Description de l'offreOur Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
* Diploma in IT/ Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
* Investigate and assist in solving technical problems involving software repair, diagnostic testing and utilization of remote control tools
* Provide knowledge and training for support specialists on troubleshooting processes to help enhance customer experience
* Engage in Major Incident (P1 or P2) call bridge with MIM and Global technical support teams to resolve technical incidences/ glitches
* Participate in Global software roll-outs for the firm by engaging with global team on new and/or upcoming software releases/updates and issues reported from pilot testings
* Provide software roll-out progress and timely updates to GTS management and stakeholders
* Ensure software release/ update deployment runs on schedule
* Provide subject matter expertise to customer on the technical requirements for their client engagements and onsite support during major company events
* Facilitate in procurement of the above from approved vendors and setting up the tools and equipment for the customer
* Facilitate and maintain vendor relationships between businesses and suppliers, creating vendor standard, negotiating contracts and finding best vendors available in relation to IT
* Willingness to learn new technology and to accept new responsibilities.
* Motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
* Ability to effectively solve problems by using analytical skills to reach a logical conclusion.
* Demonstrates ability to interact well with others, strong organization, analytical & communication skills
* Attention to detail and commitment to quality, customer service and team environment
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir 0%
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste