(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Technology Infrastructure - Database Administrator
Database Platform is a key function within the Technology Infrastructure (TI) division, accountable for daily operational support, delivery of an extensive portfolio of Change and Transformation initiatives. The Database Platform, is responsible to ensure that daily operational issues resolved within the defined SLA , and supporting various transformation initiatives tech refresh, Patching and migration/upgrade databases to supported version/Platform & support initiatives from other Infra silos and application team.
* Trainee will assist with database BAU support which is actively monitoring database Incident & change queues and take action appropriately by closely working with senior dba's.
* Trainee expected to have exposure on database technology Oracle, MSSQL and open source databases Postgres & Mongodb.
* Trainee expected to have knowledge in Oracle Exadata, RAC and Monitoring tool OEM.
* Trainee expected to have experience in database migration to different platform.
* Trainee expected to have exposure on Google cloud and its native offering.
* Trainee should have experience in automation using Python, ansible, Ruby & openshift.
* Trainee should have experience in SDLC framework i.e JIRA, Confluence and bitbucket.
* Candidates are required to be proficient in Oracle Exadata & RAC technologies.
* Candidates with advanced skills and experience in automation using programming languages Python, Ruby & GO.
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|