(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Technology, Data and Innovation
Technology plays a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s transformation. To ensure we will deploy technology and digital solutions in a substantially more comprehensive manner across the bank, Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) has been established as one technology division for the bank, driving an integrated IT, data, and security agenda across the bank. The function is responsible for implementing the bank's technology strategy focused on strengthening engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, reducing administrative overheads, de-coupling assets within our IT estate for faster, cheaper deployment, as well as modernizing the bank's IT infrastructure with long-term investments and benefiting from cloud computing.
* Trainee would have to accurately test, identify, repair, resolve and document end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, corporate mobile devices and remote users.
* Trainee is expected to provide 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets
* Trainee to provide infrastructure administration functions
* Trainee is to provide on-site cover as part of a shift arrangement
* Trainee needs to be prepared to provide out of hours on-call support cover as required
* Trainee is required to troubleshoot and resolve software issues; reimage computers/hard drives; backup and restore settings and associated systems administration activities
* Trainee to take ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
* Trainee is to categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
* Trainee is required to move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
* Trainee is to perform asset inventory activities as needed.
* Trainee is required to train and orient new staffs on use of hardware and software.
* Trainee is to recommend and / or perform upgrades on systems (Workstations & Printers) to ensure longevity.
* Collaboration experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge is desired
* Power Shell, and VBA knowledge is desired
* Understanding of Outlook is desired
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and local language)
* Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
* Willingness to sometime work unsociable hours when required and to provide after-hours on-call support cover as required (Ad-Hoc Weekends & Public Holidays)
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|