College Intern- Large Format Customer Assurance (6 Months)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future's yours to create!
If you are a College Intern- Large Format Customer Assurance (6 Months) in Singapore, you will have a chance to work on the following project:
* Analyze complex calls data & channels of feedback, develop taxonomy to provide meaningful insights on customer behaviors and product performance in field.
* Monthly tracking and monitor of the portfolio performance.
* Work with Customer Support Managers to understand and calculate cost impact to business during issues and forecast for future.
* Work with Customer Support Managers to build business rules for auto tracking and auto triggering for any deviation in trends.
* Map out what customer's expectations across segment.
* Work as part of cross-functional teams across organizations.
* Track metrics to measure customer satisfaction and address performance gaps. Report monthly on the status and provide insights to deviation.
* Work independently to construct statistical to forecast customer satisfaction. Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
* Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Engineering or Data Analytics
* Demonstrates strong understanding in statistics and software programming
* Demonstrates analytical and problem solving capability
* Exposure to Business and/or Marketing field would be an advantage
* Strong ability to grasp new technologies and methodologies quickly
* Possesses basic understanding of the concepts of product development and go-to-market models
* Able to commit at least 6 months of internship
(COMPANY NAME) is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Singapore)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|