Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR47089 Intern - Data Services
* Learn on database administration skills and gain hands-on experience in enterprise database systems.
* Familiarization with database platforms, such as Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server, and Structured Query Language (SQL).
* Learn on monitoring database performance, troubleshoot issues and optimize database for high performance.
* Learn on designing, implementation and maintenance of database systems.
* Learn on data virtualization platforms and Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) techniques.
* Learn on scripting and automation using PowerShell and Python.
* Work on a project aimed at improving database operations efficiency, involving implementing automated performance monitoring and tuning, streamlining routine maintenance tasks, and developing centralized dashboards for real-time insights into database health. Incorporating machine learning algorithms to predict and address potential issues will further enhance the proactive management of databases, reducing manual interventions and optimizing overall efficiency.
* Able to perform basic database administration operations and SQL queries.
* Able to understand enterprise database systems, database design and high availability solutions.
* Able to understand data virtualization and ETL techniques.
* Able to perform basic troubleshooting of database issues and optimize database for high performance.
* Complete the project assignment within the timeline and meet the project objectives and deliverables.
Skillset Require: SQL, PowerShell, Python
Course of interests: Computer Science, EEE
About (COMPANY NAME), Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron
|12 Feb 2024
|Type of job: