Make a Lasting Impression. Join (COMPANY NAME), the first New York-based house of modern luxury lifestyle brands. A successful career at (COMPANY NAME) is built on hard work, determination and a genuine passion for what you do. At (COMPANY NAME), you are part of a global house of brands that is built around our shared values of optimism, innovation and inclusivity. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea, and with creativity and perseverance, anything is possible.
Whether it be Coach, Stuart Weitzman or Kate Spade, each of our great brands around the world helps people express themselves in their own unique ways.
The candidate will join the Supply Planning Team in Singapore, undertaking projects aimed toward optimizing and automating current processes related to Supply management for SEA. He/She will have the opportunity to learn about the process of supply planning in a FMCG environment - from new style allocations down to supply-demand balancing, build people/communication skills as he/she collaborates with regional teams within the supply chain functions during the day-to-day interactions.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
* Manage data from ERP systems to run weekly reports - Delivery Performance Projection, Orders and Capacity Status updates, BOM completion status reports
* Analyze the reports run, and to follow up on any action plans identified
* Enhance existing planning tools that are primarily on Microsoft Excel and Access, to cater to the growing data processing requirements as the business expands
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Knowledge in Visual Basics, MS Access, Power Pivot and Power View
* Strong ability to analyze, model and interpret data
* Attention to detail, result oriented, creative & positive approach to problem-solving
* A keen desire to learn and ability to multi-tasking, prioritize in a fast paced environment
* Tenacity of a Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, is responsible and self-motivated
* (COMPANY NAME) values: Optimist, Innovative and Inclusive
* Fluency in both verbal and written English
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit (COMPANY NAME), Inc. at http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|