(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Fixed Income Currency (FIC) Settlements Operations
FIC Settlements Operations team is responsible for handling all settlement flow FX Cash and Fixed Income products in APAC, with Singapore being the Regional Hub. We are engaged in designing settlement processes across the different products for 13 different branches and to ensure standardised process across the region with robust controls in place to adhere to Global policies and operating standards in the bank.
* Trainee will assist in our post-trade applications - client onboarding, remediation and issues resolution
* Trainee will perform data analytics, trend analysis and recommend possible process improvements both from a Technical and non-technical aspect
* Trainee will assist in producing control packs and enhance the report presentation for BOAT meetings and monthly AFC MIS file on 3rd party payments
* Trainee will be involved in the settlement process of a FX & Fixed Income transactions and build an understanding of the intersystem reconciliation process that the team manages for the region
* Trainee will assist in participating in the industrial market wide testing as well as internal system user requirement gathering and user acceptance testing
* Trainee will prepare presentations and process documents to ensure compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements
* Candidate is preferred to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
* Highly motivated with strong analytical skills and communication skills
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|