(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Chief Operating Office
The Chief Operating Office (COO) of (COMPANY NAME) works closely with the business divisions and infrastructure functions to execute the Bank's strategy. COO enables the bank to operate safely, to be commercial and to take advantage of future opportunities. We do this by developing and operating enterprise-wide solutions to enable our businesses and clients to grow, through standard, stable and scalable platforms.
* Trainees will work with the CB Client Standardisation Transformation lead to do a deep dive in the Cash, Securities Services and Trade Finance business using data, detailed taxonomy etc.
* Trainees will generate business case, trend analysis and process improvement recommendations to enable business scalability and operational efficiencies
* Design data framework and implement workflow solution where current manual process involves aggregating/passing of data
* Trainees will glean insights from Client Special Handling and enable standardisation of client reporting in the region & support client complexity reduction initiative
* Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills
* Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL, Tableau, coding, Alteryx workflow) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|