(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Global Network Operations provides a stable, secure and robust network with leading edge design and innovative networking solutions focusing on internal users and external clients. This is achieved through extensive proactive monitoring, engineering research, enhanced change review diligence, improved stability focused on hardware and OS release management, diligent problem root cause, and stability follow through.
Key functions within Global Network Operations include:
* Providing 24x7 global operational support for all retained DB network infrastructure devices.
* Providing advanced services and technical support to peer organizations (application and critical infrastructure owners) to ensure stability and performance.
* Accountable for all changes to the core infrastructure which include service requests, major project initiatives and risk management.
* Manages robust capacity planning and management processes through performance reporting via trend analysis, balanced score card, KPI, Carrier performance, etc.
* Coordinating, and performing the banks data telecommunications moves, adds and changes acting as liaison between the carrier operating companies, the bank and internal clients for (COMPANY NAME)
* Trainee will assist in conducting process reviews and implement process improvements.
* Trainee will assist in tracking network projects.
* Trainee will assist in presentations to network management.
* Trainee will perform periodic review to check compliance to processes.
* Trainees will understand the current tools and identify automation options and help with scripting.
* Trainees will help with SLA and contract management.
* Basic knowledge networks and project management.
* Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
* Basic scripting skills.
* Have good communication skills, both written and verbal with experience of communicating technical issues to senior staff.
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|