Office Location: (COMPANY NAME) Asia House
Hiring Manager: Global Logistics Operations Director APAC
Preferred Period of Internship Required: May/June 2022 - December 2022
Preferred School/Course of Intern: Undergraduates studying Business / Supply Chain
We are looking for an intern to assist the Regional Global Logistics team in an extensive transportation lead time review and supporting the customs brokerage programme roll out. The intern will work under the supervision of the Regional Global Logistics Operations Manager and will have the opportunity to collaborate with other supply chain functions, including sites, supply planning, markets and trade compliance.
You will be required to:
* Perform data analysis on current shipping transportation lead time versus setup.
* Provide recommendation on the most realistic shipping transportation lead time.
* Work with cross-functional teams, i.e., supply planning and markets, on shipping transportation lead time alignment.
* Work with markets on current tariff codes used for importation.
* Work with Global Trade Compliance and Regional Trade Compliance CoE on tariff codes discrepancies.
You will be able to:
* Understand the shipping (both air and sea) landscape and the challenges.
* Understand the flow of supply chain from manufacturing to arrival in the market, and the domino effect of how one process in the supply chain can impact the other.
* Understand the basic of trade compliance.
* Build communication skills.
* Build cross-functional teamwork collaboration skills.
* Build on presentation skills.
* Understand the working culture of different countries.
(COMPANY NAME) IDEAL FIT:
Business Skills and Competencies
* Education in Business or Supply Chain
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, self-driven
* Analytical and attention to details
* Awareness and ability to work within culturally diverse teams
Apply now by 6 February 2022
Prior to shortlisting, we will be dropping you a call to ask for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
At (COMPANY NAME) we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We strive to make our recruitment process free of bias of any kind and aim to create an inclusive workplace at (COMPANY NAME). If you require any assistance, either to attend an interview or during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we're on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We're doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year - over a billion and a half of them - and it goes beyond products. It's about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we're uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|