(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Chief Technology Office | Technology Infrastructure
Network and Data Centre Services
The role is to work within Network Services Deployment Team, providing project/program management and governance including the support and ongoing improvement of the governance framework. Candidate to possess networking skillsets and project management skills in leading internal and external project teams, contingent/contract workers, as well as providing relationship management services and oversight on services rendered by strategic partners and service providers. He/she will be instrumental in enabling the program management and the successful delivery of next generation network solutions, acting as an agent of change to achieve the strategic goals of the organization. Flexible working hours will apply as network changes are made outside business hours in the evenings and weekends especially.
The Network Project Managers duties will include,
* Planning, leading, and manage teams responsible for projects, including client and exchange connectivity, basic network analysis and design and implementation.
* Interface with Operations, Engineering and finance, and various business and technical stakeholders, ensuring operational standards and governance are developed and maintained.
* Providing technology overview with an emphasis on network technologies.
* Engage and communicate effectively and successfully with all stakeholders.
* Discuss requirements and define the solution working with other IT teams.
* Define, plan, document and communicate project scope, implementation, closure and timelines.
* Coordinate the deployment of the agreed solution. Engage the vendors, set the timelines, provide vendors with high-level technical details and to provide RFS dispatch team with daily updates on the ongoing projects.
* Implement projects to the required level of quality
* Report on project status to senior key stakeholders
* Effectively and proactively manage and report on all project risks (including contingency planning), taking corrective action where necessary.
* Solicit and gain buy-in from project stakeholders to project approach and delivery objectives.
* Undertake post project quality reviews.
* Manage with technical staff & resources as required in a matrix organizational structure.
* A Technical Project Management for Network and Firewall deployments
* Provides the customer face of networks to the rest of IT and DB business lines.
* RFS management for deploying network devices into Datacenters
* Management of multiple concurrent projects ranging from a few days' work to major network infrastructure projects
* Ensuring the effective delivery of services through tools, process, and procedures and reporting.
* Responsible for integrating technical knowledge and business knowledge to develop innovative solutions to automate projects activities.
* Have good communication skills, both written and verbal with experience of communicating technical issues to senior staff.
* Good level of understanding of networking devices, including basic troubleshooting of routers and switches
* Good understanding of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and multicast routing
* Network Security knowledge, is desirable including Extranets, Firewalls and Proxies.
* Experience of project initiation, implementation and closure using methodologies suitable for the projects undertaken
* Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with technical and non-technical teams and individuals.
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, across multiple time zones.
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|