(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Independent Review Group
The Independent Review Group (IRG) is an independent Level 1 control function performing trading surveillance and counterparty surveillance across Corporate Bank and Investment bank.
IRG are closely aligned with front office whilst maintaining segregation to perform a review and challenge control - identification and prevention of potentially fraudulent trading activity. The platform provides sophisticated analytics to generate meaningful alerts, automated workflow and management reporting to support the monitoring and fraud detection process.
About Regulatory Reporting team
Regulatory Reporting team exist in multiple locations - London, New York, Frankfurt, Singapore, Birmingham, Jacksonville , Dublin, India and Manila supporting both global (Dodd, EMIR, MMSR, BOE & etc), regional SDRs (MAS, HKMA, ASIC, etc) for APAC.
* Conduct detailed analysis of trading data across Investment Bank and Corporate bank products globally, providing insights into trends and trader behaviour across all businesses and regions
* Analyse risk cases covering investigation and follow up within the defined timeframes
* Identify opportunities for improving data quality
* Process ad-hoc support for requests from Front Office Supervisors, Front Office Business Managers or the Oversight Committee for granular information and reports relating to trading/client behaviour / activity
* Implement/work on strategy, standards and policies as per requirement of the function globally
* Work with the IRG team members on investigations related to potentially fraudulent scenarios
* Interact, communicate & engage with audit, Compliance, Anti-financial crime and Front office
Regulatory Reponses Monitoring
* Perform control checks to see if trades are reported timely, accurately and completely
* Monitor and log regulatory enquiry and respond in agreed SLA set by regulator
* Work collaboratively within own team and in partnership across regions, to establish controls within a risk management framework across all asset classes
* Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems independently
* Superior Microsoft Excel, Access, and Visual Basics for Applications (VBA) skills
* Good knowledge in MS (MS Office) products
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|