Internship Period: From January 2023 to June 2023
About (COMPANY NAME)'s Internship Programme
Which services excites you? A stepping stone into professional career? Want to know more about the business of sustainability? We would like to help you out - join us for a 6-months internship programme! You will be part of this journey to build solid foundation in for yourself as an Environmental Analyst where you will be guided under the mentorship of our experienced Senior Consultant, Partners, and also our Country Managing Partner.
Apart from these experiences, you will be engaged on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area:
* Corporate Sustainability & Climate Change (CSCC)
* Sustainability Reporting - including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance
* Supporting companies' engagement with policymakers and regulatory development
* Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) - Social Impact Assessments
* Contaminated Site Management / Remediation
* Performance & Assurance (Performance Interventions / EHS Training / Safety Transformation Projects)
* Management Systems and Compliance Support - including performance based assessment and compliance assurance
* EHS Audit - Performance Based Auditing including compliance audit and audit program development
* Transactional Services (Mergers & Acquisition - Environmental Aspects)
* Process Safety & Risk
* Extend support to consultant/ project sponsors pertaining to Process Safety & Risk Project/Proposal technically and administratively
* Depending on availability and the resource requirement, the intern may be involved in project site visit under supervision of the project consultant
* Consequence modelling using software
* Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability or related engineering
* Independent research
* Assisting in maintaining management system of the company
You will need to be:
Currently pursuing or an under-graduate in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or similar fields from a reputable university.
You are someone who:
* Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills,
* Be able to multi-task
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Positive learning attitude
* Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams
* Excellent analytical and math skills
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our (COMPANY NAME) values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||22 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|