Main focus: Customer Team department
We are offering an internship within the Customer Team department of the (COMPANY NAME) Automotive Aftermarket Asia Pacific Southeast Division based in Singapore. Our focus is to manage key accounts, formulate business and provide regional support to our organization throughout the 9 focus countries in Asia Pacific Southeast region to continuously grow our original equipment service business in the region. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates to join us for internships of 6 months.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Supporting and coordination of Key Account Management with focus on:
* Cross border and divisional project management
* Undertaking regional business analysis and reporting
* Formulation and preparation of management presentation
* Organization of meetings, workshops and events
* Regional supporting function for operational tasks follow-ups
* Other administrative tasks on ad-hoc basis
* Students in Business, Communication or Marketing with interests in Automotive or student in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering
* Able to work full time for a period of 6 months
* Mature, motivated, takes initiative, and strong willingness to learn
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words and Power point Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
* Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
* Speak fluent English and ability to work in a multinational environment
* Able to multi-task and work independently with high level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner
* For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirement to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
* You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
* You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
* The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
* For more information: http://wxx.xxx.xxx.xx/xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxx/xxxk pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
* For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
* Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
* Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
* University recognized by the government of the respective countries
* For more information: http://wxx.xxx.xxx.xx/xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxx/xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ eligibility
Proposed Internship Duration: 2 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2xxx - 6 months.
Please also state your actual availability if you are unable to start in 2 December.