Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Keiko Aoki
Recruiter Name: Gillean Mitzi Bangalan
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
* JOB POSTING TITLE
Structure: Intern for Singapore Marketing
* PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
The Singapore Marketing team is seeking a motivated, self-driven and curious individual to support the team. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, results driven, take ownership seriously and be comfortable in managing multiple projects. The successful candidate will be expected to:
* ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborate closely with cross functional and regional teams (Sales, Marketing, Industry Advisors, Presales) to support and rollout campaigns and activities in the Singapore market
* Define objectives and work with the Singapore marketing team to track, report, and communicate end results to stakeholders
* Help to plan, promote, and host marketing events (trade shows, conferences, meetups, and webinars) in Singapore which include building digital assets and emails on Adobe Asset Experience Manager, (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud etc
* Conduct desktop research and gather market and customer insights and database marketing with (COMPANY NAME) CRM
* Prepare internal communications, presentations and materials for business reviews
* Support the marketing team in all campaign activities & administrative tasks
* Current university student in Marketing, Business, Communications, Humanities, etc and/or with a strong interest to learn more about B2B marketing in the the technology industry
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Self-starter with a positive learning attitude
* Demonstrated ability to think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work within the given timeline
* Details oriented and meticulous
* Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel is a plus
NOTE: target start date is January 2020, can be earlier (December 2019). Preferably for for full time basis for ideally 6 months duration (part-timer may be considered).
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Marketing, Technology, Research