Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
* Assist (COMPANY NAME) APJ regional director on the Go-to-market strategy 2020 and follow up on scheduling some key activities
* Support the License Compliance Managers in APJ to run some license management initiatives to prevent IP leakage
* Proactively identify any software compliance gaps by using different research tools that are available
* Interpret and analyze information and create reports on the outcome of the activities related to license compliance
* Reviewing customer contracts, purchase history and their current license entitlement
It is a great opportunity for the intern to learn about (COMPANY NAME)'s Intellectual Property and be involved in some key activities to prevent IP leakage
Learn and connect with an energetic and highly skilled team of 15 team members within the License Compliance Management Team
Exposure to other interns globally and have the opportunity to share new ideas on the best practices.
The selected candidate will have an opportunity to work with the world's largest ERP Software company
Skills and Experience:
* Highly skilled Microsoft Excel user, comfortable with Microsoft PowerPoint with analytical thinking
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
* Self-starter and agile
* Can well collaborate with large group of people
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize the key activities
* 6 months internship period
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Compliance, Intern, Manager, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Legal, Entry Level, Management, Technology