The Intern will primarily responsible for creating of manufacturing work instructions. This individual will have to be process oriented and have clear written and oral communication skills. He/She must also demonstrate a keen interest to learn about manufacturing process from respective mentor engineers. He/She will also participate in quality improvement projects.
* Understand Oil & Gas equipment manufacturing procedures / controls and assist mentor engineer in standardizing work instructions (Cladding, etc)
* Assist engineer in implementation of quality projects (Hourlies initiated, Digitalization)
* Assist engineer to root cause analysis using 5 whys, fishbone.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree / Diploma in Engineering from accredited university/polytechnics.
* Proficiency MS Office applications
* Self-disciplined, able to work independently with good time management.
* Open to learning and be engaging with the engineers.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at Bxxx.xxm.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore