Internship: Sales Management Support & Analytics
Duration: 12 months
Start date: 15 February, 2022
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Alongside your team, you will provide general sales and account management support to the Head of District Sales.
You are responsible for
* Monitor sales and orders performance through tracking tools to ensure Ensure order intake and sales forecast accuracy
* Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
* Examine weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to projections and expectations
* Regularly prepare reports for presentations by the sales leadership to the central Sales review teams
* Take part in cross-organizational projects to increase the efficiency of various commercial functions: Growth, Account Management and Channel Partners
You are a part of
The general sales and account management team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Bachelor's degree in either commerce, statistics, economics, business or related field is preferred
* Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel
* Experience analyzing complex data
* Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
* Excellent motivational skills and works well with a team but also able to work alone
* Ability to manage special projects end-to-end, simultaneously and under tight schedules
In return, we offer you
A 12-month program that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom. The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
The Company's approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. Only apply for this role if you are a South African Citizen by birth or Naturalization prior to the 27 April 1994.
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process, and find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|