Digital Marketing and Sales assistant (translation industry) in situ
The Sales and Marketing Assistant (SMA) will work directly under the supervision of the Sales and Marketing Director and will undertake the following tasks:
Sales (around 40% of tasks)
• Lead generation and creation of lead database
• Direct contact with French customers for projects and follow-up
• Creation of requested quotes from the marketing campaigns
• Sales calls (optional)
• Event assistance
Marketing (around 60% of tasks)
• In general, assist the Sales and Marketing Manager to implement the marketing plan focusing on digital marketing
• Write blogs for the company's website
• Manage and publish post in Linkedin
• Backlink creation campaigns
• Preparing marketing materials such as industry focus booklet and webpage content
• Translation of blog content
AbroadLink will arrange with the intern a sale commission if applicable.
- UK/US/French/Chinese national with English/French/Chinese as mother tongue.
- Studies on sales and marketing (focusing on DIGITAL MARKETING).
- Knowledge of Spanish, French or English preferable.
- Student should be in his/her last year of studies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates with no specific training in digital marketing will not be considered.
|Posted on:||22 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English (native), Spanish (fluent), French (native), Chinese (native)|
|Study areas:||Business Studies, Communication and Information Sciences, Journalism, Language, Marketing and Sales Management, Public Relations / Publicity / Advertising, Translation/Interpretation, Writing|