Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Ready to join us?
As our account strategist in Barcelona, you'll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across (COMPANY NAME)'s products.
Every day, you will:
* Provide support on various types of clients:
* Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances to advertisers and media agencies
* Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
* Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
* Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
Contribute to the team's success by:
* Improving tools and internal processes : you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
* Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customized case-studies for clients
As for our dream candidate…
* You already completed an internship in sales and client service, ideally in a tech-related field
* Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritization is key
* Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
* Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
* Fluent in English both spoken and written
* Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
* Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
* Needs to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
Why would you be the right candidate?
* You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
* You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
* You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
* You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
* You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
* You pay attention to details and are well-organized
* You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
* You are open-minded, very flexible and positive
* You value performance and quality of human relations
Up for the challenge?
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
(COMPANY NAME) corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent