Agilent Diagnostics and Genomics Group (DGG) is currently recruiting for a 12‐months internship and looking for an ambitious student with a marketing/communication orientated degree.
This is your opportunity to join the DGG EMEAI Field Marketing team! This internship is about developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves!
As a Marketing Communication Intern, you will directly work with the Marketing Campaign Architect and Country Marketing Communication team and will help execute the DGG EMEAI marketing programs.
You will drive internal projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations. You will interact with peers and team members on a regular basis within the European Marketing and Sales teams (with several persons based in Madrid too). At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and organization.
• Assist in designing marketing communications materials, such as: brochures, flyers, emails…
• Support project management of internal and external events, help communicate outcome with other regions whenever
• Support organization of events in distributed countries (Middle East, Africa…)
• Prepare monthly event dashboard, to be shared with EMEAI and marketing management team
• Track epush metrics and suggest improvements for next waves/future epushes
• Track data entry metrics for events: time for data entry, completeness…
• Update interactive tools used at conferences (iPad, iMacs) with latest literature and information
• Track budget and purchase orders
• Studying towards a Marketing/communication degree
• Some understanding of basic biology and willingness to learn more about our solutions is a plus
• Applicants with a Scientific degree will also be considered as long as the candidate can demonstrate the skills required
• Some previous experience in organizing events is a plus
• Fluent English is a must (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of standard Microsoft software suite
• Knowledge of html/web tools
• Experience with design tools (InDesign, Adobe suite, others)
• Highly motivated
• Very organized, with strong attention to details whilst being able to focus on critical priorities
• Strong time management skills with ability to work under pressure
• Team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Autonomous at work
• Willingness to learn new technologies and applications
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
To apply, please visit our careers page: www.agilent.com/go/jobs - Requisition 2075761