Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
We are looking for a Digital Design Intern for a period of minimum 6 months to join and support our Creative team in Barcelona (full-time!). This position offers students an opportunity to be involved in our creative process:
The Creative Team handles the creation of digital advertising campaigns for a large number of clients in EMEA. This could include banners creation and customizations through our internal tools, updating existing campaigns, deploy new products and features and working closely with our Sales and Operations teams.
What you will be doing
* You'll be trained on the different tools, processes and platforms we are using internally to serve our advertisers;
* You will support the Creative consultants to achieve their tasks and targets by managing a part of our Creative tasks;
* You'll have the opportunity to work with a large portfolio of clients in Europe, Middle-East and Africa and to support the growth of the company and the Team;
* You'll report directly to our Team Leader who will support you during the internship period to grow some creative skills, understand the business needs and our internal processes to deliver relevant ads.
Who you are
* Passionate about Design and Branding processes;
* You take pride in making (internal and external) customers happy and display excellent active listening skills;
* You need to know the basics about Webdesign and you're interested to work and develop professional skills on Digital advertising campaigns creation;
* You have relevant knowledge on the Adobe suite (Photoshop)
* You have a great level in English (any additional language is welcome) and you want to evolve into a multi-regional and cultural team.
* Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, with a strong interest in global ecommerce
* Solid organization and communication skills mandatory
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent