Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At (COMPANY NAME) you'll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We're looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that's right, we aim high).
Do you dream of becoming a Graphic Designer? Do you have a knack for illustration, layout and current design trends? Do you want to create materials that directly impact on the sales of the company? If so, then please read on.
Our Graphic Design Intern work directly with the Marketing Team with flyer designs, ads and other kinds of graphic material.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our brand in the shape of design & graphic material.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Think creatively and occasionally develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Design digital and print B2C and B2B marketing materials including flyers, info-graphics and sales presentations
- Design digital B2C and B2B marketing materials including Social Media posts, emails and banners
- Touch up photos of products
This is you
- Available to work part-time, 30 hours on a weekly basis
- You have expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have basic knowledge of After Effects
- Digital lover with knowledge of Responsive Design (Mobile-First)
- You are skilled at interacting, communicating and presenting ideas
- You are highly organized, efficient and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You have a good level of English
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Flexibility in schedule to combine with studies or other projects
- 1 day of holiday per month of internship + ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga classes
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ's and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We'd love to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees