Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are a team of creative experts who support the sales organizations in EMEA in the creation of digital content. Through our service we aim to increase the quality and impact of assets to enhance the customer buying experience as well as the employee experience. Remote engagement is the only way to connect with the large volumes of exciting customers who are growing their business to be the leaders of tomorrow. In our team we want to be seen as cutting-edge innovators by both our customers and colleagues.
Our team is part of the 'Hub Experience Team', a team that focuses on transforming the way we work by leveraging the principles of people-centricity, self-managed organizations and creative flexibility to create a modern culture that supports us to build authentic relationships, create meaningful results, and be our natural best.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
As Content Creator / Designer within the EMEA Creative Service team, you will have the opportunity to:
* Create assets (video production, graphic design, motion graphics, web design) that have an impact on the emotional and visual level to engage our customers and colleagues in innovative ways
* Design and develop layouts for sales and marketing materials, using appealing graphics that clarify complex concepts
* Film using HD cameras in both studio and on-site environments
* Use virtual studio and set skills including lighting and audio
* Take advantage of learning opportunities in the context of a business like (COMPANY NAME) as well as in a cross-functional team
* Be a team player leveraging the broad range of expertise in our design team to bring the assets we create to their best possible version
* Proven experience delivering audiovisual and graphic design assets
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Pursuing degree of Audiovisual Design, Graphic Design, Media, Communications, Video Production, Film Production or similar program
* Proficient in English, other languages would be a plus
Our Expectations from you:
Support the sales teams in the creation of innovative digital content to help customers visualize how (COMPANY NAME) will help them be a leader in their industry, and also create impactful content to help engage our internal colleagues in a whole new way.
* Time management and commitment to respect deadlines
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
* Knowledge of additional design tools is an advantage
* Exceptional communication skills to empathize with people and create impactful stories
* Excellent collaboration skills to work within a cross-functional teams
* A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
* Interest in technology
The start date of this internship is as soon as possible, and the duration will be of 6 months. The location is (COMPANY NAME)'s Barcelona office with the option of working from the home office during the time of Covid-19 being a risk. The candidate must be available to work full time hours (39 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Audio Visual, Technology, Entry Level, Creative
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|