We're (COMPANY NAME)!
(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in the digitization of the Experience Economy, helping over 40 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Through its platform, (COMPANY NAME) inspires users to enjoy the best local experiences, from gigs to theatre, live music, immersive experiences, and pop-ups, while empowering event organizers to create new original content.
Backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures, (COMPANY NAME) is experiencing a boom of creativity and success that is unprecedented in its field.
About the Role
At (COMPANY NAME), we are looking for an outperforming Lead Generator Intern to join the Business Development Team, focusing on our Spanish and English-speaking markets.
Working as part of our Business Development team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the growth and expansion of the company. From the execution of market research to the generation of new deals and partnerships, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same at (COMPANY NAME)!
Note: Initially, it will be a work-from-home internship.
Key responsibilities include:
* Help achieve the (COMPANY NAME) Business Development objectives
* Contribute with new lead generation strategies, strengthening relationships with partners and conducting relevant data analysis
* Develop a strategic approach for lead scrapping in various cities
* Identify and prospect high-potential business relationships
* Keeping up to date with everything cool that's happening in your designated cities; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
* Previous experience in sales and business development is a plus
* Understand our key markets, customers and competitors, ensuring we have an up-to-date point-of-view
* Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* High English and Spanish level ( other languages is valuable but not essential)
* Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships
Perks & Benefits
* Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
* It is our Home Office Internship, but we have a brand new super-swish working space in Madrid city center
* Fresh fruit and food everyday
* 40% off in all our experiences! <a href