We're (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
(COMPANY NAME) combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) to reach over 15 million people per week, and is currently present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain - new markets are set to open shortly.
(COMPANY NAME) has established a wide range of (COMPANY NAME) Originals events, home-grown experiences based on a data-driven content creation strategy such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Polar Sound or Candlelight. Analytics are used to understand audiences, which allows (COMPANY NAME) to develop experiences with guaranteed success rates.
Backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures, (COMPANY NAME) is experiencing a boom of creativity and success that is unprecedented in its field.
Our Global Marketing Team is seeking a talented and passionate Creative Assistant to work closely with the Social Media Manager to deliver the best experiences worldwide in the most engaging and innovative ways.
This person will assist in the conceptualization, development and analysis of creative campaigns and assets, as well as finding new opportunities of improvement to ultimately strengthen our marketing on a global scale.
About the role
* Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users. Assist in the conceptualization and execution of digital and scalable creative campaigns.
* Create marketing assets including copies, images, videos and other content formats.
* Evaluate and develop the content strategy to cater to our users. Assist in the analysis of the performance of marketing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
* Research and recommend new content formats, platforms and ideas for strengthening our marketing campaigns.
* Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
* Deep passion for digital marketing and social media!
* Native level of proficiency in Spanish and English. French, German, Italian or Portuguese as a third language is a plus
* Extensive experience using video/image design/edit tools (Adobe Creative Cloud or similars)
* Copywriting skills (Spanish and English)
* Analytical skills
* Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
* Teamwork attitude
* Please include your creative portfolio when applying for this role!
Benefits & Perks
* 40% off in our plans.
* Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution!
* Offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours.
* Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with! <a href