(COMPANY NAME) does more than travel gear. It's a place to explore potential and obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. (COMPANY NAME)'s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
Our ideal candidate has great oral and written english communication skills. You should be a 'people person with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
You will define specific content strategies for each social media channel we currently have and open and set ambitious goals for the new ones.
At (COMPANY NAME), everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
* Define and execute the main strategy of each social media channel with a specific focus on Instagram and Facebook.
* Define the goals and the strategy to launch (COMPANY NAME) brand on Youtube and Tik Tok
* Your main goal is to build, Increase (2x) and engage (3x) with our community, inspiring them to travel in a more authentic and responsible way
* Suggest and implement new ideas and growth techniques to develop brand awareness, increase reach among our community and engagement per post.
* Be responsible for setting targets to increase fan base and engagement, as well as overseeing overall social media accounts' design aesthetic and layout
* Content definition to nurture our community by providing engaging communication, image and video, along with the Media team.
* Managing and handling our community on social media by engaging through comments. Please note DM will be handled by Customer Service
* Define with customer service guidelines to answer properly every direct message inquiry our customers could have
* Assist with copywriting across all our channels and areas to keep a consistent brand tone of voice
* Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preference; stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and application
* Monitor, track, analyze and report on the performance of social media platforms, using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights; also performing competitor analysis
Skills & Background
* Native English and excellent verbal, written and communication skills
* Experience using Instagram and Facebook
* Fantastic attention to detail
* Good eye for design structures
* German & French language skills nice to have
* Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
* Passionate about travel and adventure
* The ability to think outside the box
* If you got this far down the list, you must be interested. While you may not possess all of the experience and skills we are looking for, passion for the role and a strong work ethic go a long way. And…you like to have fun, have a good sense of humor, and like working with a team who shares those attributes.
What do we offer?
* The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluted industries in the world.
* A position with the best career development possibilities
* Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
* Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360ş Barcelona views
* An internship located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach.
* WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it's endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let's begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let's change the way we travel
|Posted on:||28 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Languages:||English, German, French|