eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands - eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and metasearch engine Liligo - it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed on the Spanish Stock Market.
Want to be able to drive business value in a challenging ecommerce environment? Join our Social media team to help our partners increase their sales & revenue.
As a Social media intern, you will join our marketing team based in Barcelona, and will have the opportunity to execute Social media campaigns for one of our Key stakeholders: Media Services team. You will also help the Social media team in their daily tasks and participate in some transversal projects.
What will you do:
* Coordination and execution of the Social media & email communications campaigns related to media services (campaigns for our partners such as airlines, tourism board,…).
* Work to improve the campaign coordination process, main KPIs, execution and general performance of these communications.
* In charge of brief specification, copywriting, url integration, tracking, validation, sending/publishing and reporting of Media Service Campaigns.
* Participation in regular catch up with Stakeholders involved in the process to ensure collaboration and best practices sharing.
* Assist the social media team on the various tasks & projects (influencer campaigns, contest campaigns, calendar post planning, social ads campaigns, social media listening & monitoring).
* Studies related to online/digital marketing/communication or similar.
* Native in Italian and fluent in Spanish and English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
* Excel (advanced), Wordpress CMS (basic) and Google Analytics (basic)
* Excellent written communication skills with an ability to produce creative and engaging content.
* Strong attention to detail & organisational skills
* Excellent team player, enthusiastic individual with highly developed interpersonal skills.
* Initiative & proactivity, ability to identify problems/obstacles, make recommendations and follow through with solutions.
* Graphic design, html and video editing skills are a plus.
What we offer?
* We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
* A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
* Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
* Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
* Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
* We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
* A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
* New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
* Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
* Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands - eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo -is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||Italian, English, Spanish|