(COMPANY NAME) Operations SL
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Participate in innovations projects and digitalization in order to improve.
* Communication with the customer.
* Maintain spares database transnationally and propose improvements.
* Develop new performance indicators of customer interaction and satisfaction.
* Investigate the best supply option for aircraft parts.
* Understand all constraints that could impact delivery schedules in manufacturing.
* Parts out of production support (alternative part numbers).
* Triggering the creation or modification of technical data.
* Be involved in the definition, implementation and reporting of key projects.
* Plant production coordination.
* Ensure on-time and on-quality delivery and shipment of parts.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering.
* Good communication and negotiation skills.
* English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
* Knowledge of programming would be valued as a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief