(COMPANY NAME) is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
(COMPANY NAME) operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Germany, Great Britain, France, The Netherlands, Italy, China, and the US. More than 160 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
* Evaluate the requirements of the US market
* Work closely with firmware and electronics developer to design a validation plan
* Work together with senior engineers on automated test setups to suit the validation plan
* Execute validation plans and follow up on the results with the developers
* Continuous improvement of validation plans and test setups
* Test latest models of electric vehicles
* 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage (after probation period)
* Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
* 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
* Free breakfast and fruit 2 days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
* No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
* Interest in the field of electric vehicles and renewable energies
* In the process of an engineering degree
* Knowledge (from studies or hobby) of firmware/electronics
* Programming languages: C++, Python or Java
* Proficiency in Spanish or English