(COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space SAU
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A position as an Intern, A400M Retrofit Production Getafe has arisen within (COMPANY NAME) Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join the TOFGS5 department.
The tasks will be the following:
* Contributes or leads & animates weekly routine, on short term horizon :
* Analyzes the production status
* Controls resource capacity (manpower: operators & white collars, machine, material)
* Elaborates Production Schedule, and recovery plan if necessary, with impacts on capacity requirements (workforce/machines/strategic tooling/jigs), delivery dates, end production buffer, production partners.
* Prepares and participates or leads the Weekly Master Production meetings involving all the stakeholders.
* To obtain the commitments and to challenge attendes not to postpone the planning everytime.
* Builds, updates and analyzes KPIs measuring production plan execution and deliveries, define the improvement plan and associated actions.
* Implements the validated Production Schedule decided in the weekly MPS routines into production system.
* Gives authorization to manufacture by converting and releasing work orders according to weekly MPS meeting decisions.
* Checks WPS or MRP parameters, results and messages.
* Updates SAP with dedicated stakeholder.
We're looking for candidates with the following skills:
* Enrolled or recently graduated student within Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or similar field of study.
* Languages: High level of English and Spanish
* International experience will be a plus
* Team player, ability to take initiative and ownership of projects & results driven with innovative mindset
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief