Field Service Engineer (Trainee)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
You are responsible for
* Installation of Philips systems, corrective and preventive actions in conformity to quality levels and required costs.
* Daily report of FSE's activities.
* Delivery correctly and in time of work orders, expenses, dosimeters, service reports and any other required documentation.
* Execute the quality norms or standards required by the company and regulatory agencies; including any report related to a system malfunction or customer dissatisfaction.
* Execute and report Field Change Orders according to description before due date.
* Facilitate customer satisfaction through personal knowledge, experience and behaviour according to Philips standards.
You are a part of
The Field Service Engineering team, located in Santiago de Compostela
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Graduated from Engineering: Industrial, Mechanical, Biomedical, Informatics, Electronics, Electromechanics or Mechatronics
* Practical knowledge of electromechanics
* Practical knowledge of Windows systems and micro informatics
* Willing to travel frequently
* Fluent Spanish and English (at least B1). Good communications skills
* Valid driver's license
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)