(COMPANY NAME) is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
(COMPANY NAME) operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world's first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to EUR23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at (COMPANY NAME) is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As an intern for our Service Engineering department, you will join a team focused on one thing: providing excellent Customer Service experience. As part of this objective we're looking for smart, ambitious people to develop the Beta Testing initiative, from concept to completion, ensuring that (COMPANY NAME) gets the most from the early adopters eager to provide feedback about our products.
* Support the project development, from form registrations to surveys and reporting
* Collaborate with different departments to ensure that the project is a success in terms of delivery
* Set and monitor main project KPIs (from registration to installation, survey feedback) and establish SLAs
* Help in creating documents and presentations as part of the deliverables of the project
* Attractive internship compensation package
* 6 months internship agreement, and possibility to grow in the company after this period.
* Flexible working hours
* Friday afternoons off
* Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
* Unlimited coffee & beverages
* Language classes (English & Spanish)
* Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
* Monthly "All Hands" & other team events
* Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
* Over 20 different nationalities
* Brand new offices in Zona Franca
* No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
* Currently studying a degree in Business Administration and Management or Engineering
* Flexible and open-minded
* Good working knowledge in English
* Internship agreement with a university