R&D Electrical Engineering Internship - Sept.2021
(COMPANY NAME) Barcelona site is positioned to be the worldwide reference point for (COMPANY NAME)'s Graphic Arts Business. The Barcelona site hosts the (COMPANY NAME) Large Format Printing Business, responsible for the Research and Development, Marketing and Operations of the full range of (COMPANY NAME) Large Format Printers, including (COMPANY NAME) Designjet and (COMPANY NAME) Latex.
We are looking for an Intern in Electrical Engineering (Electronics), Telecommunications Engineering or Physics with verifiable knowledge in the design and development of electronic systems and a strong background on electronics design.
The candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary development team located both in Barcelona and other international locations, working towards common and technically challenging objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities
Main responsibilities will include the design, development and verification of electronic subsystems and PCAs for the large format printers developed in Barcelona.
Specifically, responsibilities include:
* Identify and compile applicable design requirements.
* Select design alternatives based on analysis of specifications.
* Contribute to define the system/subsystem architecture.
* Design, develop, debug, verify and document digital and/or electronics circuitry for large format printers.
* Design and implement test plans as required to validate electronic designs.
* Interacts with ASIC and FPGA designers to define design interfaces.
* Research future trends on his/her area of responsibility.
* Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Industrial, Telecommunications, or similar fields.
* Availability to establish internship agreement with University during 9-12 months, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
* Availability to start between September 2021 - October 2021
* Verifiable & solid knowledge in design and development in two or more of the following areas:
* Power and mechatronics electronics, motor drivers for DC and BLDC motors, DC-DC converters, adjustable voltage regulators, etc.
* High speed digital design, computer busses and memory subsystems, high-speed communication channels.
* Sensorics, precision analog circuitry, analog signal processing circuits.
* Basic programming skills (C and/or scripting languages).
* English language proficiency.
* Initiative and work autonomy.
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of analog/digital electronic simulation tools (HyperLynx, Pspice, etc.).
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|