R&D FPGA/Firmware Engineer Internship - Sept.2021
The (COMPANY NAME) Barcelona site is the worldwide headquarter for (COMPANY NAME)'s Graphic Arts Business. It hosts the businesses of (COMPANY NAME) Large Format Printing and the newly created (COMPANY NAME) 3D printing, having the responsibility for the Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Operations for them. Join a creative and dynamic R&D team working on leading edge printing technology!
We are looking for motivated computer scientist, telecoms or electronic engineers to work as an apprentice in the firmware developer teams, for the Large Format printing products, in Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain.
Generic Roles and responsibilities:
* Digital design developer: be a proficient rtl developer, capable of develop high quality, well architected, good performance code
* Teamwork: be an excellent team player
* Process oriented understand, and follow software development processes including Product Life Cycle
* Understanding of Requirement processes elicitation and typical software development processes and models
* Quality focused: understand the importance of quality in the whole development cycle
* Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science Telecommunications, Electrical or similar fields.
* Availability to establish internship agreement with University during 9-12 months, either on a part time or full-time basiss.
* Availability to start between September 2021 - October 2021
* Good understanding of HDL lenguages such as Verilog or VHDL
* Good understanding of FPGA design and synthesis flows
* Basic understanding of Python.
* Basic understanding of modern operating systems, especially Linux
* Demonstrated ability to work with a group of peers.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
* Basic understanding of quality processes
Additional skills to be considered
* Knowledge of FPGAs and digital electronics development
* Knowledge of embedded software development.
* Knowledge of real time operating systems and tool chains
* Knowledge of concurrent programming (multithreaded and/or multi-process systems, synchronization primitives, communication paradigms, mutual exclusion, producer-consumer schemes memory sharing, data communication and priority assignment)
* Knowledge of C++
* Knowledge in code debugging: usage of debuggers and (desirable) tracing tools memory corruptions and leakage detection and correction, stack analysis
* TCL and Python scripting languages.
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|