R&D Mechanical Engineer Internship - Sept.2021
The (COMPANY NAME) Barcelona site hosts the (COMPANY NAME) Large Format Printing & 3D Multi Jet Fusion printing business, having the responsibility for the Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Operations for it. Join a creative and dynamic R&D team working on leading edge printing technology!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a R&D Mechanical Engineer Intern:
The R&D Mechanical Engineer Intern will be responsible for the following:
* Designs portions of engineering solutions for mechanical and thermal hardware, electronics enclosures, and production tooling based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
* Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, developing fan curves, system power measurements & acoustics.
* Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on mechanical and thermal design and development.
* Participates as a member of project team of other mechanical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Robotics or simlar fields.
* Availability to establish internship agreement with University during 9-12 months, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
* Availability to start between September 2021 - October 2021
* Understanding of ProEngineer or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understanding of design for sheet metal and plastic parts and associated production tooling and processes.
* Understanding of thermal properties of materials and heat transfer.
* Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|