Sustainability Engineering Internship - Sept. 2021
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
(COMPANY NAME) is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries.
At (COMPANY NAME) Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business. We also have the largest (COMPANY NAME) R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo centre.
Sustainability training activities
* Prepare and perform training and knowledge materials on sustainability to large format printers teams, including product development teams.
* Propose and plan new sustainable techniques and environmental practices to the design large format products.
* Create tools to monitor and control current products and new products sustainability metrics.
Promote activities to boost sustainability across the business.
* Prepare and perform sustainability activities in the large format business connecting with other (COMPANY NAME) teams and businesses.
* Currently studying the last two years of Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences or Chemical Engineering Bachelor.
* Availability to establish internship agreement with University during 9-12 months, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
* Availability to start between September 2021 - October 2021
* Passion for sustainability
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Strong in interpersonal skills
* Skills, abilities and knowledge required to perform the work
* Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Organized and methodical.
* Fluent English (spoken and written).
* Experienced in Windows and basic office applications.
* Proactive and independent
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||01 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|