Internship starting in October 2021. Initially we'll offer you an 8-month contract that can be extended.
Platform Services is one of our central product and technology tribes. Their mission is to build tools and infrastructure that help 1500 engineers across our marketplaces be more efficient in developing services on the cloud.
The Delivery team within Platform Services is responsible for providing CI/CD services for our product teams with the best set of tooling and cost-effective solutions. We work with a wide variety of technologies and provide services to dozens of teams and hundreds of engineers 24/7. Our focus is the DevOps side of infrastructure but we also provide support and services on other tools within Platform Services.
What you'll do:
If you're eager to learn about DevOps infrastructure tooling and methodologies rather than pure software engineering, Delivery is the right place for you. You'll work with top professionals and highly qualified engineers each of whom has great experience in their areas of expertise. You'll work on configuration implementation of the tools and services Delivery provides.
* A BSc (or equivalent) student or just graduated
* Highly interested in DevOps CI/CD tools and technologies (like Travis, Artifactory, Spinnaker etc),
* Interested in working with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP etc,
* Capable of writing code in Java, GO, Python or similar,
* Basic knowledge of Unix based operating systems.
What you'll get from us:
* A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
* Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
* The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
* Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||8 months|